How to Check in at Blazer Beginnings Orientation
2020 Orientation On Campus Session Check-In Information
- Bring photo identification with you to your orientation session.You will use this to verify your identity at check-in. Acceptable forms of photo ID: Driver's License, Military ID, Passport, and High School ID (must include a photo of you on it).
- Each student and their guest(s) will need to check-in together to receive nametag(s), program guide, and other materials for the day
- You will receive detailed parking instructions via email and text prior to your session; campus signs will also be located around our campus
- Your Pre-Orientation Survey should be completed prior to your session
- Each on-campus session is a full day of programming for both the student and thier guest(s), and the day will require some walking; please prepare accordingly
- If a member of your party requires any type of special accommodation, please email email@example.com to make arrangements prior to your session
If unforseen circumstances arise that cause you to arrive after check-in is over, please call or text: 229.560-3547 to alert the staff.