You know every student deserves your best.
The Department of Middle Grades, Secondary, Reading, and Deaf Education at Valdosta State offers you hands on experience in teaching young adults, with degrees focused on math, science, social studies, language arts, or reading. Here, you’ll work with experienced faculty and practice in our many regional schools and communities. We also offer a competitive degree in American Sign Language Interpreting. Select a program below to learn more!
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science in Education Dual DegreeHistory and Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in EducationAmerican Sign Language/English Interpreting
- Master of EducationCurriculum and Instruction/Accomplished Teaching
- Master of EducationSpecial Education: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (5th Year Program)
- Master of Arts in TeachingSpecial Education: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education
- Education SpecialistTeacher Leadership