Report Forms

Student Conduct Incident Report (SCIR)

Use this form to report a student or student organization has committed a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.

Academic Integrity Report (AIR)

Use this form, if you are a faculty member, to report incidences of academic dishonesty that have occurred in your classroom.

Student of Concern Report (BIT/CARE)

Use this form to report students of concern and situations that you believe could be potential threats to the safety/security of the VSU campus community. 
Sexual Misconduct Report (Title IX) Use this form to report student sexual misconduct (dating violence, domestic violence, nonconsensual sexual contact sexual harassment, stalking).

Appeals Report Form

Use this form if you would like to make an appeal of a student conduct hearing outcome.