Banner 9 Admin Pages
Banner 9 Admin Pages is used by approved administrators, such as department heads or deans, to perform advanced Banner functions such as class overrides.
Log in to Banner 9 Admin Pages using your MyVSU credentials.
Tip: Bookmark page in your web browser.
Replacing Banner 8 Forms (INB) version, Banner 9 Admin Pages delivers noticeable improvements:
- a modern user interface
- enhanced navigation and process management tools
- new functionality across the student, HR and finance utilities, and
- the ability to run from a variety of web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and mobile devices (tablets and phones). Using Internet Explorer is not recommended.
All Forms, now called Pages, functionalities are the same as they were in Banner 8, with the following exceptions:
- Forms WFAREGO and WFAREGD have been eliminated and have been replaced with Page SFAREGS (Class Overrides)
- Forms WGASTDN and WGASTDA have been eliminated and have been replaced with Page SGASTDN(General Student)
View the ELLUCIAN QUICK TOUR VIDEOS to learn how to navigate the new system.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request copies of the following Ellucian Banner 9 Admin Pages Training Documentation:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Naming Convention
- Getting Started Quick Reference Guide
- Getting Started with Your Administrative Applications
Note: The release of Banner 9 Admin Pages is only one part of the entire transition from Banner 8 to Banner 9. The upgrade of the Banner Web Self-Service component will be deployed at a later time.
Need more help?
Contact VSU Solutions Center
- Solutions Center
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 9 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
Sunday: 8am - 2 pm