Information Technology Policies have been assimilated into the University's policy manual. The links below provide references into that manual.
- Purchasing Policy Section II states that Information Technology items are to be directed to the Director of Information Technology.
- The VSU Information Resources Acceptable Use Policy section 4.1 states that all hardware and software shall be obtained from official University sources.
- Items include software, services, or any equipment or peripherals attached to the campus network.
The purpose of the policy is to assure compatibility of the hardware and software purchases with our computing and networking environment, avoid duplication of purchases such as software licenses, track campus IT spending, and to coordinate any support that will be required from IT.
- Guidelines for Student Tech Fees
- Board of Regents Policy on Mandatory Student Fees
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 9 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
Sunday: 8am - 2 pm