How-To Resize Pictures
1) Go to www.picresize.com and click Browse
2) Navigate to the picture file you want to submit
3) Select the picture and click Open
1) Click Continue (Resize, Crop & Special Effects)
1) Click and Drag on the picture to make a selection for cropping
2) Click Crop Selection
1) In the Resize Your Picture section, choose Custom Size and set the Width to 500 pixels & Height to 600 pixels
2) In the Save As section, select JPG as the Image Format and enter a Max Filesize of 150 Kilobytes.
3) Click I'm Done, Resize My Picture!
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- M-TH 10:00am - 2:00pm Email and/phone calls responded to within 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.