Welcome to 1Card Services
Spring 2019 FLEX
The first day to transfer excess financial aid funds to your FLEX account is January 4th (link will be activated in Banner at 9 am). The last day to transfer funds is January 24th (link will be deactivated in Banner at 5 pm).
If you receive a late financial aid award after the FLEX link is deactivated on January 24th and have confirmed that excess is available for transfer (after all mandatory tuition/fees have been paid), please contact the VSU Bursary via the following form:
**You may visit the Online Card Office to deposit funds via debit or credit card at any time (parents should select the "guest deposit" feature at the bottom of the page).
- Initial VSU 1Card is free (for those students who pay the per-semester card fee in Banner)
- Your VSU 1Card is valid from semester-to-semester
- All access and privileges are activated electronically at the beginning of each semester
- All replacements (lost, stolen, or damaged) are $20.00 each; accepted payment methods are cash, check, or FLEX
- Two (2) forms of ID are required in order to obtain a new or replacement VSU 1Card (one form must be a government-issued photo ID and the other form must have the student's name pre-printed on it)
- Cards that are altered, mutilated, scratched, worn, or with any type of damage will result in the cardholder being charged the current replacement fee (this includes cards in which holes have been punched)
- The $20.00 replacement fee for faculty/staff may be paid via an interdepartmental charge; employees must present a completed Interdepartmental ID Replacement Form, with appropriate approvals, in-person at the VSU 1Card office along with the required two (2) forms of ID. If the employee's department does not wish to pay for the replacement, the employee is responsible.
- The VSU 1Card is the property of Valdosta State University and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued (non-transferable); the card will be confiscated and all privileges frozen if presented for use by someone other than the cardholder
Door Access/Key Control Issues
For issues with door access, please contact Key & Electronic Access Control at 229-333-5876 or visit the Key/Lock Shop website. 1Card Services employees do not have the ability to view, assign, or edit door access privileges.
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698