Welcome to the Office of Testing
The Office of Testing is currently not open to the public, but will be available virtually. If you have any questions please contact our office at the Contact Us link, or by emailing email@example.com or one of our staff members directly. You may also reach us by phone at 229-245-3878. If no one is available to answer, please leave a message and you will be contacted within 24 hours. If any change occurs in the VSU policy concerning COVID-19 and the opening of offices, this page will be updated.
- If you need to take the Accuplacer, you may take it through Zoom with VSU Office of Testing staff. Please make your appointment through RegisterBlast. After you are registered, you will be sent an email from the VSU Office of Testing that will contain directions for your appointment and your Accuplacer Voucher code.
If you cannot find a day or time that fits your schedule to take the Accuplacer: Please contact your Admissions Counselor in Undergraduate Admissions to recieve your Remote Voucher code through Examity (fees apply).
- If you need to take the Chemistry Placement Exam, please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam once the form is received and approved.
- If you need to take the Georgia Legislative Exemption Exams, please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam(s) once the form is received and approved.
- If you need to take an exam for admission to graduate school, the MAT is currently not being administered by our office, but ETS has developed an at home option for the GRE.
The VSU Graduate School is currently working with departments that require test scores to establish guidelines for moving forward given the difficulty in testing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Guidelines vary by program and the Graduate School is working to post the updates for individual programs on each program's page. If you have questions about what your desired program is doing, please contact your admissions specialist or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information Regarding Upcoming Exams
VSU Online Classes: Remaining exams will not be proctored by our office.
Please contact your professor.
eCore: Remaining Spring Semester and all Summer Semester exams will not be proctored.
LSAT - June 8 Administration at VSU - Cancelled
The Office of Testing is responsible for standardized tests given to entering students for the purposes of admission and placement, to undergraduate students for proficiency, to graduate students for admission to specialized programs, and to professionals for certification purposes.
Tests administered include:
- ACT Residual
- Adult and Career Education Exemption Exams
- Chemistry Placement
- Distance Learning / Independent Study
- GACE Paraprofessional
- Georgia History & Georgia Constitution Exams
- VSU Online / SmartPath Core Classes
- VSU Make-up Exams
Appointments for most exams may be made through RegisterBlast.
Questions regarding the Office of Testing or the transmission of testing information can be directed to email@example.com.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Please note that most exams last from one to three hours and must be scheduled so that it can be completed within our hours of operation.
University Center (Entrance #5), Room 4167
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698